Monday, November 3, 2008

Persepolis Blogging

The first thing I want to say about this book is that this book is incredible. Personally, I hate reading so much that I do not feel like to read it for a very long time. However, Persepolis really grabbed my attention and I can finish reading it by one night. This book is very easy to read and to follow. More, today's movie also helped me to understand about the story more. I felt really bad about Ninva and Rosita when they told their bad experiences back to their Islam country. Just like Marjane, they don't seem to like to wear the veil and because of their small mistakes, they got the punishment. What's the big deal of not covering their hair with the veil? I think it's very rediculous. I think I'm going to do well on this assignment because my country also an Islamic country, Indonesia, and I know how it feels to live under non-sense Islamic laws. I know a lot about them and I am totally against them

No comments: